Sunday, July 26, 2009

So many days with no blogging!

I have been sooooo busy I can't even get my blog updated. I know I need to fill in a lot from the past 9 days, but just a quick post now as my teacher is waiting for me to begin today's lessons.

On Saturday we headed to the west of Georgia...it is so beautiful! Dzalian lamazi! (Very beautiful!) I achieved a long held goal to swim in the Black Sea and it was great. On Sunday we were hosted for lunch in Gonio fortress by the Prime Minister of Adjara. Adjara is the southwestern most region of Georgia and has its own strong 'national' identity. Not exactly a breakaway region like Abkhazia and South Ossetia, more a friendly brother that just wants his own bedroom. I also saw the grave (symbolic?) of the Apostle Matthias. This is the apostle that replaced St. Judas.

Ok, have to go but I'm having the most amazing time and this is a wonderful experience. Tomorrow we go for Japanese sushi for my birthday and next week I'll be recording with a musician here who has invited me to sing one of his songs! I think its going to be heavy metal...sure, why not!

May you walk under rainbows,

Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment